• Announcements

• StealthNuck

All Threads Must Contain Tags!   07/25/2017

ALL THREADS MUST CONTAIN TAGS   All threads in this forum must contain tags prefixed to topic titles. The purpose of the tags is to eliminate confusion in recent threads lists, and to create an organized and consistent environment. Moderators may immediately lock and thread that does not contain tags.    Tags must be placed at the start of your thread title, following this exact formatting:    [Tag] Thread Title   Here are some of the most used popular tags:    [Proposal]
      A trade, or trades, for next season, or even the off-season.
      [Off-Season]
      FA signings, off-season trades for RFA's, UFA's rights etc...
      [Value Of]
      (A question regarding a players worth, whether from another team, or the Canucks)
      [Speculation] Posting a rumor (with a source of course), but providing why it could be possible for the Canucks to land that player.   [Discussion]
      Thoughts on team trading strategy and composition.   Please feel free to create your own tag if none of these suit your thread.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

janisahockeynut

Trading Edler

11 posts in this topic

Trade goes down like this........................at the draft

Vancouver: Edler

Option 1 Columbus: LA 1st-2013(21st)

Phili's 1st-2013 (4th)

Columbus 1st-2013(11th)

Or if Columbus objects to loosing Phili's pick

Option 2 Columbus: LA's 1st-2013 (21st)

Columbus 1st-2013 (11th)

Columbus 1st-2014 ( 18th-26th)

*Columbus 3rd-2014

* 2014 is a weaker draft so the 3rd is to compensate for that.

Seperate Trade: At the Trade deadline

Luongo for a 3 line center and a 2nd round pick 2013 + 2nd round pick 2014

If Douglas Murray can get 2 seconds, Lou's got to be worth this, at least?????? You would think!

If you're proposing Edler is with 3 firsts in a deep draft, you're mistaken my friend.

overpayment by Columbus, but I do agree to trading Edler! Heck, I'd trade the entire D corp we have now for a bag of pucks!

27 year old offensive defenseman, locked up for 5 years, discount price. draft picks are not certainties, 40% of 1st rounders don't make a carreer in the NHL.........there is always risk.........go for the second option then.....put an option forward for draft picks.....heh and don't complain, this is better than the game! LOL

Would rather have a young player who's already a proven NHL contributor than a draft pick who may not even make the show.

edit: now see that the proposal is 3 draft picks in return...doubt that is happening.

Would rather have a young player who's already a proven NHL contributor than a draft pick who may not even make the show.

overpayment by Columbus, but I do agree to trading Edler! Heck, I'd trade the entire D corp we have now for a bag of pucks!

Ive been banging the trade Edler drum for a long while now... while he still has some worth league wide... Id wait till the offseason, and attempt to use him in a package to pry Shea Weber.