The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT- Vancouver 0 Vs Edmonton 4

canucktican

As someone else pointed out recently, this team has a country club mentality. The complacency is out of this world. No heart or drive at all. Team doesn't even look interested. But hey, maybe they'll make some quirky jokes about it on twitter later?

As someone else pointed out recently, this team has a country club mentality. The complacency is out of this world. No heart or drive at all. Team doesn't even look interested. But hey, maybe they'll make some quirky jokes about it on twitter later?

Very disappointed to see the GDT where there were literally dozens of posts advocating our players deliberately injuring the Oilers top players for having the audacity to beat us. We got beat by a hot team whereas our team has been living off the back of our hot goalie (who got all of 3 minutes to show his stuff before being pulled). Naturally Luongo went in and was just as bad until we were so far behind that there was no hope to come back and, with the pressure off, was his usual regular season self. If I were Cory I would be pissed but the bigger question remains: did AV feel that a 2-0 deficit 2 minutes into the game meant that we were out of it? I sure hope not or else we are in bigger trouble than anyone here realizes

Go back to what I wrote, then go watch the the post game interview with Lou. He says the same things that I observed. Yes he competed but was like a fish out of water. Its pointless for me to post here because most of you Lou Lovers have no freaking idea about goaltending or what you think you are seeing with absolutely no goaltending background. Like talking to an outhouse wall.

LOL Schneider gives up 2 on the first 2 shots he faces, Luongo comes in and gives up 2 but then battles back and is the only one who actually is playing with any kind of compete in his game and you still rip Luongo?

you are a complete joke

Av threw Lou under the bus last spring in the playoffs when he declared CS as the #1. CS went on to win a mind blowing one game(defiantly deserved to be named the starter) in three. the powerplay one trick pony Brown and the D coach Rick B have not been able to produce. Like mentioned the PP is the worst in the league the d looks lost, bad coverage ill advised pinches. Does anyone on this team finish there checks even the plugs rarely hit at some point the finger must turn to the boss behind the bench.

Karma has a funny way of coming full circle, last spring and to some degree the year before Louie was hung out to dry by AV. Helping cover AV's short coming and is inability to motivate and adapt this team. now with few left to blame his name starts getting mentioned as it should .Every one says Louie is a great regular season goaltender but not so much in the playoffs. I say the same about AV and his entire coaching staff, out coached more time than i can remember poorly prepared and over confident. the off season should bring more changes than just the players its time for a new voice behind the bench.

no he doesn't, shut up and stop pretending to be an NHL goalies coach and trying to hide that you hate Luongo and love Schneider. it's quite obvious in every post you make. be unbiased and objective or just keep your garbage off these boards

Archived