The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT- Vancouver 0 Vs Edmonton 4

canucktican

That was probably the most frustrating game all season.

AV pulling Schneider after the first 2 goals?

Those were probably the only 2 he would have allowed.

Luongo and Tanev were the only two watchable Canucks.

HNIC, I know Taylor Hall got a hat-trick. You don't need to remind me every 11 seconds.

Alberts was BRUTAL.

Our PP (especially the 2nd unit) is awful.

So....many....whistles....

/end of rant

Credit to the Oilers. They were good.

It's not all that surprising seeing this team failing to generate scoring chances given the injuries. But watching Daniel and Burrows struggle this entire season is scary. Downright scary. Burrs on pace for like 21 goals. Daniel like 23. It's ugly. I'd wager a guess that Burrows is hurt, I thought he got injured near the begging of the season. But Daniel? Wowsa. The top line used to eat the Oilers alive. If the top line doesn't figure it out soon, even the return of Kesler won't save this team in the playoffs. It will be last season all over again.

PP sucked. No one on our team wants to shoot the puck when their the slot. It would be easy to blame the goalies but definitely not their fault, defence played like absolute garbage. Everyone seemed like they went our partying all last night. No effort, no body wanted to win. Edmonton out worked us and it was simply unacceptable the way we played tonight.

I don't honestly care about the goals against. I care about the fact the team couldn't muster one ???? goal through the last 2 and a half periods. That's the issue and always has been, going back to our playoff losses. This team FOLDS. Sometimes the goaltending is bad but the key word there is sometimes. When things aren't going the team's way, they almost never can muster anything. That's the difference between the goaltending and the rest of this fraud of a team.

470_bc_sad_fan_110608.jpg

I've always been a glass half full guy. the only positive thing I take from this game is Gillis will realize this team needs some offensive force so he'll make some trades before the deadline...atleast I hope so

I was more entertained watching the yotes vs sharks game in the intermission than i was the entire game.

Ebbett and Pinizzotto were terrible, everyone else were ok -> invisible.

1st line had a few opportunities but never really strung it together.

PK was ok after that first blunder.

PP was terrible again.

The only 2 people who looked like they wanted to be out there was Luongo and Schroeder.

Archived