The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Mike Gillis attended Sharks-Coyotes game

As per David Pollak@PollakOnSharks3h

On the Clowe front: BOS, but not MON on scouts list tonight. Both teams watched #SJSharks vs. DET. Also here: Mike Gillis, Canucks GM.

Can speculate all we want who he is looking at, he normally throws a curveball when we think we know who he is targeting.

Top two that come to mind would be Clowe or Torres

I'd welcome Torres back into a Canucks uniform, although help on the wings really isn't our biggest need right now. It's down the middle. Gordon would be good too, we could use his faceoff prowess and defensive stability. I'm not sure we have the assets to win a Clowe sweepstakes... Boston's going to be hungry after losing out on Morrow and Iginla.

I know its not happening, but Martin Hanzal would be incredible.

I'd welcome Torres back into a Canucks uniform, although help on the wings really isn't our biggest need right now. It's down the middle. Gordon would be good too, we could use his faceoff prowess and defensive stability. I'm not sure we have the assets to win a Clowe sweepstakes... Boston's going to be hungry after losing out on Morrow and Iginla.

I know its not happening, but Martin Hanzal would be incredible.

Is it sad that I would actually like to see him just so we would have someone with an actual personality on the team once Luo goes?

Our team is a bunch of really boring personalities. Bieksa is funny sometimes but comes across as a douche most of the time. Kesler is just a whiner. Everyone else just screams out boring and passionless.

Archived