The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do the Canucks really need Dale Weise?

ProudCanuckChick

Please stay in the kitchen. If you ever watch him closely he actually can carry the puck down the ice and make plays with it when he gets in the zone. He might not have the best touch around the net and his points are not great but thats expected from someone who is on the 4th line. There's a reason why he's never been a healthy scratch, and there's also a reason he gets moved up to the third line when an injury happens or something like that. He's alot better than Sestito and Pinizzoto, so I dont know why you complaining

Please stay in the kitchen. If you ever watch him closely he actually can carry the puck down the ice and make plays with it when he gets in the zone. He might not have the best touch around the net and his points are not great but thats expected from someone who is on the 4th line. There's a reason why he's never been a healthy scratch, and there's also a reason he gets moved up to the third line when an injury happens or something like that. He's alot better than Sestito and Pinizzoto, so I dont know why you complaining

The guy worked his arse off to make it in the NHL and earn that paycheck. Due to injuries, he was called upon as he was next on the depth chart. He is and has been playing 4th line minutes and doing the thing AV wants. Finishes his check, uses his speed and fights. Even put up an odd goal.

The fact we are ragging on a 4th liner is sad. He's not the make or break guy for this team. He is doing what is asked of him.

I can see how he earns his money.

Archived