The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian sent down to the wolves

Gally

He is a kid living in a city were his status is of a rock star making good money and wanting to live up a bit after work , If he was sent down for this then the Canucks organization needs to be ashamed of them self .

This management team is going to have serious issues with young players in Vancouver as most are going to want to enjoy the night life like most young kids do and being a hockey does not change that

if hes performing i have no real problem with it, the problem is....he's not performing, he's slightly injured and trying to get his back strong.

going out till 3am trolling for snake charmers and waking up hungover isn't showing the team and city that you're the next one and that your serious.

really bad optics and im one of his biggest fans.

WakeUp call Zack.

Learn from it bud.

He is a kid living in a city were his status is of a rock star making good money and wanting to live up a bit after work , If he was sent down for this then the Canucks organization needs to be ashamed of them self .

This management team is going to have serious issues with young players in Vancouver as most are going to want to enjoy the night life like most young kids do and being a hockey does not change that

Well well well..

for those who chirped, berated, spewed garbage at me for stating that Kassian's demotion was not about conditioning, i have some crow for you to eat.

I may have been wrong on the 'why jensen was brought up' but i certainly wasn't wrong that it didn't add up to 'conditioning'

where's that guy who hurt his back that was arguing with me?

lol...

think deeper all...

I take a bow

Archived