The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian sent down to the wolves

Gally

It frightens me how many people post their completely reactionary, unfounded opinions, and do so with such vehemence. For goodness sake, it's a forum where you have to type out a response, no one is rushing you. Take a minute, read a few of the intelligent posts that actually explain the issue (conditioning stint), and calm down.

When you post something completely irrelevant like "fire AV" you just make yourself look foolish.

It won't kill you to think for a minute before posting. We really need to do a better job of reinforcing this in our schools.

I don't think that's it.

He hasn't even been playing. Usually you send a player down after they've been playing poorly. He's been sitting for a week, and a week before his last game.

He needs to play big minutes and make sure his back is going to hold up for the playoffs.

It frightens me how many people post their completely reactionary, unfounded opinions, and do so with such vehemence. For goodness sake, it's a forum where you have to type out a response, no one is rushing you. Take a minute, read a few of the intelligent posts that actually explain the issue (conditioning stint), and calm down.

When you post something completely irrelevant like "fire AV" you just make yourself look foolish.

It won't kill you to think for a minute before posting. We really need to do a better job of reinforcing this in our schools.

Archived