Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Kassian sent down to the wolves

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
253 replies to this topic

#241 FinishEveryCheck

FinishEveryCheck

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

i want Beast Kassian, not Party Kassian.
Zack better get the message.
Kid handed keys to the city and he wants to piss it away at the cactus club.
#21yroldstupidity

Edited by FinishEveryCheck, 03 April 2013 - 08:48 AM.

#242 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,324 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

kassian coho trade was the worst ever, now we're left with a burnout

Have fun washing Cody's balls on the 9th hole.

#243 Berto91

Berto91

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

I haven't gone through all the replies because I'm on my phone, but I heard it was rumoured to do with off-ice activity or something :S. Oh well, hopefully we'll see him shortly!

Edited by Berto91, 03 April 2013 - 09:58 AM.

100th Post: Friday 2nd July '10 :)

Vintage.Kesler, on 30 September 2010 - 03:30 PM, said:
Lol, tailored for a T-REX.

I'm pretty sure CDC just collectively orgasmed at the thought of CoHo getting recalled lol

#244 ccc44

ccc44

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

i want Beast Kassian, not Party Kassian.
Zack better get the message.
Kid handed keys to the city and he wants to piss it away at the cactus club.
#21yroldstupidity

He is a kid living in a city were his status is of a rock star making good money and wanting to live up a bit after work , If he was sent down for this then the Canucks organization needs to be ashamed of them self .

This management team is going to have serious issues with young players in Vancouver as most are going to want to enjoy the night life like most young kids do and being a hockey does not change that
Posted Image
SHOTS ! SHOTS ! SHOTS !

#245 FinishEveryCheck

FinishEveryCheck

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

He is a kid living in a city were his status is of a rock star making good money and wanting to live up a bit after work , If he was sent down for this then the Canucks organization needs to be ashamed of them self .

This management team is going to have serious issues with young players in Vancouver as most are going to want to enjoy the night life like most young kids do and being a hockey does not change that

if hes performing i have no real problem with it, the problem is....he's not performing, he's slightly injured and trying to get his back strong.

going out till 3am trolling for snake charmers and waking up hungover isn't showing the team and city that you're the next one and that your serious.

really bad optics and im one of his biggest fans.

WakeUp call Zack.

Learn from it bud.

Edited by FinishEveryCheck, 03 April 2013 - 11:22 AM.

#246 parkerthedog

parkerthedog

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

if hes performing i have no real problem with it, the problem is....he's not performing, he's slightly injured and trying to get his back strong.

going out till 3am trolling for snake charmers and waking up hungover isn't showing the team and city that you're the next one and that your serious.

really bad optics and im one of his biggest fans.

WakeUp call Zack.

Learn from it bud.

That is perfect.

#247 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,928 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

Team 1040 said Zack is recalled back to nux.
Posted Image

#248 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,188 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

So enjoy the night life without playing like crap because of it, pretty simple concept...

credit to canuckforever00 for the sig :)

RIP Luc Bourdon

#249 Blue & Green

Blue & Green

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

LOL, try saying that to your boss... If that was the reason for him being sent down than good for the Canucks. Learn, grow up, be responsible for yourself.

#250 grumpworsley

grumpworsley

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

Lame. Zach is the only player out there playing with truculence and passion. The one huge piece this team is missing and they send him down, well done.

mmmmmmmm truculence

#251 AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

He was sent down for disciplinary reasons because when he was injured he was seen at night spots partying lol that's why they sent him down

#252 TheCammer

TheCammer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

He is now on the way back from Chicago
258bdr6.jpg

#253 TheCammer

TheCammer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

Well another moronic post from ccc44. What a surprise.

He is rehabbing an injury and needed to be focused on that. Out partying and potentially dancing at a night club when you should be either playing or resting and rehabbing the injury. It's a good message to send to be a professional and earn the salary you are getting.
258bdr6.jpg

#254 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

Well well well..

for those who chirped, berated, spewed garbage at me for stating that Kassian's demotion was not about conditioning, i have some crow for you to eat.

I may have been wrong on the 'why jensen was brought up' but i certainly wasn't wrong that it didn't add up to 'conditioning'

where's that guy who hurt his back that was arguing with me?

lol...

think deeper all...

I take a bow

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.