Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jagr68

[Report] Canucks Recall Jensen & Sweatt, Re-assign Kassian & Gordon

97 posts in this topic

Vancouver Canucks President & General Manager Michael D. Gillis announced today that the Canucks have recalled left wings Nicklas Jensen and Bill Sweatt. The Canucks have also re-assigned forwards Zack Kassian and Andrew Gordon.

As Per https://www.facebook.com/Canucks

Ben Kuzma@benkuzma32s

#Canucks have also recalled Nicklas Jensen and Bill Sweatt and have re-assigned Andrew Gordon to the #Wolves.

Elliotte Friedman@FriedgeHNIC1m

Curious to see Jensen MT @TC_Carling Canucks announce that LWs Jensen/Bill Sweatt recalled. Have re-assigned Zack Kassian/Andrew Gordon.

(Whoops, Section -_- )

DAMN YOU!!! I was about to make this thread. Once I realized the website was a bit slower, I knew someone beat me.

On topic: I am very happy to see Jensen come up. IMO he is our best prospect hands down. Lets give him some NON-4th line ice time.

This will be gillis excuse instead of a bold trade

Gotta try something to spark this team looking forward to seeing Jensen but not expecting much.

Like I posted in the other thread (it's like a race to post first on here), I'm really excited to see Jensen in the NHL but I hope people aren't expecting too much from him. It's his first run of games with the big club. It will take him time to adjust.

Say he plays 5 games. Id love to see 2 goals from him! Id bs psyched. Even one goal would be nice

Hope he doesn't get the Shirokov treatment. Plays a couple games nets a goal and gets traded.

just as long as he plays in the playoffs. AV once again has poorly managed another one of our rookies/yougnsters.

How's that Hodgson trade workin out??

Kass was playing well with Chicago during the lockout so i would expect that this is just a wake-up call for him. He'll be back up with the big club by playoff time.

Really excited to see Jensen play!

Obviously Kassian is just being sent down for conditioning and to work on his back which is a smart move. Calling up Jensen was smart as well. Put him with the Sedins, and have Burrows play with Raymond and Schroeder