The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Nicklas Jensen and Bill Sweatt

Where's Wellwood

I guess they might as well give those 2 some experience with the big club. I don't see them being any worse then Kassian/Gordon. Time to see what Jensen can do. Ideally everyone would love for him to come in and produce offense like he is capable of. Wonder what the line combos will be. They should def try Jensen on the pp unit though. Who knows maybe he comes in and plays lights out and stays up for the rest of the seaon.

Didn't Gillis make some comment earlier this year than Jensen would not play with the Canucks. That they wanted him to get accustomed to the AHL game or something. I don't think Jensen's ready. But I don't watch Wolves games so I don't know how he's playing in Chicago. It just seems too early.

have a look at how many guys the Canucks called up in 2010/11, the franchise's best season.

I like the fact guys are getting stints up here - it's good for the morale of the organization.

and don't jump to conclusions regarding Kassian - his conditioning stint with the Wolves has nothing to do with his play, which has been solid, NHL quality - his underlying numbers are very good, particularly for a rookie.

Archived