The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Nicklas Jensen and Bill Sweatt

Where's Wellwood

I swear to Christ if Andrew ebbet is still one of our centers after the deadline I will be canvassing aquilini myself to replace the GM.

Might as well stick an ice cleaning girl out there with a shovel , at least she might distract the other team.

The question needs to be asked why did MG with limited Cap space choose to sign Garrison rather than a centre during the summer. They could have moved Tanev up to the top 4 D without giving away to much ie the team was less in need of a D than a C. I couldn't believe it then and I still can't believe it now.

Think about this,

Gillis "lets start the season with a one eyed Malhotra, an injured Kesler, Lapierre and Henrik at the pivotal position on the team"

Gilman " sound like a plan to me chief, and keep in mind we have Ebbett down in the minors :rolleyes: "

I just don't understand the rational

I really don't care who we bring up or send down to get us through these injuries, as long as we make the playoffs and when we get healthy we waive Sestito, that guy is useless. Waiving Volpatti to make room for Pinzotto was a failed experiment.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows, Higgins-Kesler-Kassian, Raymond-Shroeder-Hansen, Weise-Lappierre-Pinzotto so we could deffinetly use some help on our third line center and our 4th line will improve when Booth return and we have Weise-lap-Booth as our fourth line. So a third line center and some regulars returning from injuries we won't be in bad shape ( if Weise shoulder is better within 3 weeks?)

Archived