The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Nicklas Jensen and Bill Sweatt

Where's Wellwood

<p>

<br />

Didn&#39;t Gillis make some comment earlier this year than Jensen would not play with the Canucks. That they wanted him to get accustomed to the AHL game or something. I don&#39;t think Jensen&#39;s ready. But I don&#39;t watch Wolves games so I don&#39;t know how he&#39;s playing in Chicago. It just seems too early.<br />

The Wolves GM and coaching staff do a very good job of keeping the Canucks up to speed on who is playing well, and who is ready to have a shot at the NHL.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jensen, and whether he sticks or not, it will be good for his development to have a taste of what it takes. He's managed every step thus far.

jensen woah this is a the kid who yes is like a naslund, yes skates real hard and fast and boom yes the shot wow wow the shot yes and the shutout move that the forsberg gone and done yes a real good little kid the canuck gone called up yes a good luck to the ones and a only jensen and a sweatt boy yes this man sure hope he does good yes he can yes he can sure imagine a matthiew read out a boy that is swell yes it is the canuck are desperate yes

jensen woah this is a the kid who yes is like a naslund, yes skates real hard and fast and boom yes the shot wow wow the shot yes and the shutout move that the forsberg gone and done yes a real good little kid the canuck gone called up yes a good luck to the ones and a only jensen and a sweatt boy yes this man sure hope he does good yes he can yes he can sure imagine a matthiew read out a boy that is swell yes it is the canuck are desperate yes

:S Confused about the Kassian reassignment, I guess it could be for conditioning since he's been out for a while.

Sweatt has been on fire since mid February, we'll see how he gets utilized. I guess both players will draw into the line up immediately as we don't have any spares at this point.

I say put Jensen on a line with the Sedins and Sweatt in the third line. If that doesn't work then Jensen in the second line switched with Hansen.

Sedin-Sedin-Jensen(Hansen)

Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen(Jensen)

Higgins-Lappiere-Burrows

Sestito-Ebbett-Sweatt

BUT I bet AV puts Jensen in the 4th line

Archived