The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Nicklas Jensen and Bill Sweatt

Where's Wellwood

Jensen will be playing with the Sedins apparently?

Farhan Lalji@FarhanLaljiTSN34m

Jensen will likely play with the twins tomorrow. No timeline on Kassian's recall. They dont have the luxury of easing him back in the lineup

Well, lots of people compare him to Naslund.. And Naslund with the Sedins didn't mesh all too well.

Jeez i wish we had a playmaking score off the rush type center...

Kassian has done nothing since first 10 games and now his back bad ,so go down rehab and get some confiedence back.Gordon just a plug anyone can fill that position as sweatt will do.Jensen needs to play with decent players so he better be in top six .But really the way we have been playing is a dangerous way to play practically havin to play error free is tough way to play.

Maybe MG is pulling another stupid move and giving somone a look.

MG is going to make another bad trade and compound his errors as I had said on another thread, trading away his only true offensive talent in a bid to do something this year, when the team he has is crap and he doesnt want to show ownership that's the case.

So what will he do? Move Jensen for a a stop gap player and we'll further decimate our pipeline.

Again, as I said, he's got us stuck in the middle and is pulling a Ferguson in Toronto.

I will be very surprised if Jensen is not part of a trade.

Jensen will likely play with the twins tomorrow. No timeline on Kassian's recall. They dont have the luxury of easing him back in the lineup

Well, lots of people compare him to Naslund.. And Naslund with the Sedins didn't mesh all too well.

Maybe MG is pulling another stupid move and giving somone a look.

MG is going to make another bad trade and compound his errors as I had said on another thread, trading away his only true offensive talent in a bid to do something this year, when the team he has is crap and he doesnt want to show ownership that's the case.

So what will he do? Move Jensen for a a stop gap player and we'll further decimate our pipeline.

Again, as I said, he's got us stuck in the middle and is pulling a Ferguson in Toronto.

I will be very surprised if Jensen is not part of a trade.

The question needs to be asked why did MG with limited Cap space choose to sign Garrison rather than a centre during the summer. They could have moved Tanev up to the top 4 D without giving away to much ie the team was less in need of a D than a C. I couldn't believe it then and I still can't believe it now.

Think about this,

Gillis "lets start the season with a one eyed Malhotra, an injured Kesler, Lapierre and Henrik at the pivotal position on the team"

Gilman " sound like a plan to me chief, and keep in mind we have Ebbett down in the minors :rolleyes: "

I just don't understand the rational

Yep. the call ups are fodder and trade bait. look at their numbers, Jensen isn't close to being the best player on the farm.

Gillis is probably trying to package Lui and one of those to upgrade the return, prolly a 2nd line center and a pick.

It's risky, but he knows he's gotta make something happen, the team needs a jumpstart, let's see where this goes

LOL!!

HE'S BEING TRADED FOLKS

MG IS GOING TO TRADE HIM FOR A 3RD LINE CENTER SO THAT HE CAN SAVE HIS OWN JOB. IF THE NUCKS DONT MAKE IT OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND HE WILL BE GONE AND HE KNOWS IT

WE HAVE NO PIPELINE OF TALENT, WE DONT HAVE A TEAM THAT WIN A CUP AND NOW HE'S GOING TO TRADE ONE OF OUR ONLY HIGH VALUE ASSETS BECAUSE HE IS IN DENIAL AND THINKS THIS TEAM CAN WIN, OR AT LEAST WANTS TO ACT AS THOUGH HE DOES.

WELCOME TO TORONTO AND FERGUSON CIRCA 2004

LOL!!

HE'S BEING TRADED FOLKS

MG IS GOING TO TRADE HIM FOR A 3RD LINE CENTER SO THAT HE CAN SAVE HIS OWN JOB. IF THE NUCKS DONT MAKE IT OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND HE WILL BE GONE AND HE KNOWS IT

WE HAVE NO PIPELINE OF TALENT, WE DONT HAVE A TEAM THAT WIN A CUP AND NOW HE'S GOING TO TRADE ONE OF OUR ONLY HIGH VALUE ASSETS BECAUSE HE IS IN DENIAL AND THINKS THIS TEAM CAN WIN, OR AT LEAST WANTS TO ACT AS THOUGH HE DOES.

WELCOME TO TORONTO AND FERGUSON CIRCA 2004

Yes what you describe is how AV works - head out of your behind please.

You think Jensen has been called up when he hasn't performed in the AHL because we need his help and AV is going to play a guy who hasn't learned to play defense with the Sedins hey?

Kassian says hi....

Please dude, wake up, he's being showcased and will be moved

MG is continuing to make bad decisions to cover other bad decisions and is turning the nucks into the leafs of the 2000's

lol/.

Archived