The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I don't really watch the games anymore

Sixteen W's

I still watch the highlights and keep up with news, and It's great we've found ways to win despite all the injuries, but the games themselves aren't that interesting to watch.

I don't go out of my way to catch games like I used to. That said, I'll watch if there isn't much else to do.

When it comes to the canucks I guess Im a sucker for punishment cuz I still watch but I dont get excited like I used to.. its a mix of reasons between the canucks not being as good a team, the media coverage in this town is nauseating, the lockout totally pissed me off beyond belief, and lastly the officiating in this league is beyond terrible. All that = tough to stay excited..

I'm still watching them all. I have to admit though, last night's game didn't have my full attention. I probably spent more time on CDC with the TV behind me then I did actually watching it.

I still watch the highlights and keep up with news, and It's great we've found ways to win despite all the injuries, but the games themselves aren't that interesting to watch.

I don't go out of my way to catch games like I used to. That said, I'll watch if there isn't much else to do.

The acid test come with the play-offs (assuming they make it, which seems likely to me ) but see how many games are sold out. Seems to me the "consecutive sells outs" is coming to and end. It won't take much to turn the Vcr fans off. This is not TO with a huge population pressing for tickets. I understand scalpers and corporate tickets are not doing well. I hear at games boxes for rent...some things happening folks and Mr. Aqualinni ain't going to be happy with it

and if you really dont watch the games anymore , why do you post here

this proves to me that most of you dont know what your talking about

ive been qouting losers like you guys for a while saying " DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAMES?"

now i know!

Archived