The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Detroit spanked 7-1 .........

Bodee

by Chicago Blackhawks and young flying machine Brandon Saad out of OHL team Saginaw Spirit scores two cracking goals and an ass.

The guy is another Crosby in the making. I hope Jensen turns out as well.

Saad scored his first career NHL goal on February 5, 2013, against Antti Niemi of the San Jose Sharks.[14] On February 22, 2013, Saad scored a game-winning shorthanded goal against the Sharks to secure an NHL-record 17th straight game with at least one point to start a season for the 2012–13 Blackhawks, breaking the previous record of 16 straight games held by the 2006–07 Anaheim Ducks.[15]

I'll tell you the funny thing that struck me.

Chicago didn't SEEM to exert much effort in getting their goals. We are knocking our pans in night after night and never seem to get a break (even last night) Every goalie we come up against chooses our game to stand on his hands.

I know it is only a misconception but surely we are going to start to break out in a scoring sense soon.

Wonder if the boards in Detroit want Holland and Babcock fired and Datsyuk and Zetterberg traded because clearly, after this 1 game, Detroit has zero chance to win the cup. They might as well start the rebuild.

\sarcasm

by Chicago Blackhawks and young flying machine Brandon Saad out of OHL team Saginaw Spirit scores two cracking goals and an ass.

The guy is another Crosby in the making. I hope Jensen turns out as well.

Saad scored his first career NHL goal on February 5, 2013, against Antti Niemi of the San Jose Sharks.[14] On February 22, 2013, Saad scored a game-winning shorthanded goal against the Sharks to secure an NHL-record 17th straight game with at least one point to start a season for the 2012–13 Blackhawks, breaking the previous record of 16 straight games held by the 2006–07 Anaheim Ducks.[15]

As it relates to the Canucks, Detroit can lose every game 7-1 for the next 10 years for all I care.

Detroit Stanley Cup wins: 1936, 1937, 1943, 1950, 1952, 1954, 1955, 1997, 1998, 2002, 2008

Canucks Stanley Cup wins:............

Detroit has patience for a rebuild because they've been to the top already. We haven't. I want my freaking Cup!

Archived