Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Singh_0122

Which players do you want on our team before the deadline?

17 posts in this topic

Which players do you want on our team before the deadline , and who would you give them for?

Get : Steven Stamkos

Give : Alberts, Wiese, 3rd round pick.

They have to add in something as well.. :emot-parrot:

@D_thandi97

Get: Steven Stamkos, ( Someone else etc. Lecavalier, or 3rd round pick any year)

Give: Weise, Alberts, 2nd round pick any year, and Jannik Hansen and Mason Raymond

@D_thandi97

Get: Steven Stamkos, ( Someone else etc. Lecavalier, or 3rd round pick any year)

Give: Weise, Alberts, 2nd round pick any year, and Jannik Hansen and Mason Raymond

I want Crosby, Malkin, Iginla, and Neal for Alberts and Sestito get'r done GMMG. Add a 3rd rd pick just to make sure we get them

I want Crosby, Malkin, Iginla, and Neal for Alberts and Sestito get'r done GMMG. Add a 3rd rd pick just to make sure we get them

Right now I'd take anyone. We can't keep dressing half an AHL team. Schroeder, Sestito, Pinizotto, Ebbett, Gordon, Sweatt, Jensen...the list goes on. These guys wouldn't be playing on any contending team.

We desperately need forwards and we need them fast. MG should of made a trade for one after Kesler's first injury but he didn't, now we have an abyssmal offence and an anaemic powerplay.

Frans Nielsen

Sami Salo

Lars Eller

Boyd Gordon

Jagr

Chris Neil

Steve ott

mike fisher

niklas kronwall

sam gagner

evander kane

dave bolland

cal clutterbuck

Jagr jagr jagr and only jagr.

We need experience. Jagr is the only possible option.

Wouldn't mind gaborik

Right now I'd take anyone. We can't keep dressing half an AHL team. Schroeder, Sestito, Pinizotto, Ebbett, Gordon, Sweatt, Jensen...the list goes on. These guys wouldn't be playing on any contending team.

We desperately need forwards and we need them fast. MG should of made a trade for one after Kesler's first injury but he didn't, now we have an abyssmal offence and an anaemic powerplay.

Ott

Mcbain

Kennedy

Handzus

Gordon

Pomminville

Bozak

Franson

Fillpula

Johansson (CBJ)

1st round Picks