The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks

kanucks1

Right now, the Nucks would be out in 4 straight if they faced the Oilers. Edmonton is starting to gel and is actually winning their games with a team effort and offensive talent. Not like the nucks who play for 60 20 minutes hoping their goalie can get a shutout and give them a chance to win 1-0.

I love the Nucks but any team in the NHL is more exciting and talented to watch than the plumbers MG has put together and that includes the Sedins this year. They are doing nothing to lead this team.

Notice how San Jose's coach leans forward and engages his players? Looks like he's talking to them passionately?

What do we get on our bench? AV stands back and does nothing while Newell Brown draws something up. The guy who's currently responsible for the 29th ranked powerplay...

That's really the difference of why we're not seeing any passion.

The good news is that Jensen looks like the real deal. Just loved the way he battles in front of the net. For a rookie playing his first game, I thought he was great. Give him some time to gain experience so that he can adjust to the NHL game tempo and this kid is going to a franchise player.

The good news is that Jensen looks like the real deal. Just loved the way he battles in front of the net. For a rookie playing his first game, I thought he was great. Give him some time to gain experience so that he can adjust to the NHL game tempo and this kid is going to a franchise player.

But you forgot that the LA Kings made a huge trade during that season to get Jeff Carter. Unless Gillis can pull out something like this, then the only thing that would be similar to the LA Kings of last year would be the failures and finishing 8th.

Archived