The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks

kanucks1

I have to admit im getting super fed up with people pointing to the recent win streak as some proof that this team has been playing good hockey, but at least its a clear indictor who actually watches the games and follows this team and who does not, because only a fool would watch our last 10 games and think this team is playing fine.. injuries are not an excuse, fatigue is not an excuse, penalties are not an excuse.

Where is the physicality? Where is the forecheck? Where is the POWERPLAY?!?

Yeaaah this team is fine.. pft. Oh now and now im a bandwagoner and i should chear for another team right.. yeah.

I have to admit im getting super fed up with people pointing to the recent win streak as some proof that this team has been playing good hockey, but at least its a clear indictor who actually watches the games and follows this team and who does not, because only a fool would watch our last 10 games and think this team is playing fine.. injuries are not an excuse, fatigue is not an excuse, penalties are not an excuse.

Where is the physicality? Where is the forecheck? Where is the POWERPLAY?!?

The funny thing is, no one is at their position in the standings because of coincidence. We're playing poorly but it is fatigue and injuries. Everyone is playing like crap though. Hockey is crap right now. The shortened season has not had the effect they expected.

Archived