The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks

kanucks1

Schneider held us in it for the first period, before the inevitable collapse. Much like Luongo would take 0-0 games into the second in the playoffs before the inevitable collapses. It's never been the goalies, it's just been an obvious lack of clutch scoring and random defensive meltdowns.

I don't even know what to say at this point...Are we just missing too many key players from this team? MG obviously hasn't address the needs of this team. With Manny,Booth,Kesler,Raymond,Weise,Ballard....we simply cannot rely on Schneider or Luongo every fracking night.....SCORE SOME GOALS... :picard:

saw people making excuses for the goaltending, figured must be Schneider in net. and i was right lol

Lu-haters can never accept when he plays like crap and just start the excuses, he let in 2 goals in the first 2 minutes against edmonton and just let in 3 in a 2 minute stretch tonight. Sorry but you can't blame everyone else for that, that's on him too

Lu played like crap at first when he reaplced him in Edmonton but then played really well and kept the game from being a complete blowout, did not expect him to finish the game with a .909 save% after those first 2 went in.

Tanev cost us 2 goals, Ebbett was fully to blame on the 1st goal - our AHLers are costing us the game right now.

This season is on AV and MG right now. MG won't do anything and AV can't calm his boys down. Disgusting.

I agree with much of what you said.. my main problem is not the quality of hockey, because youre right they are banged up and need to grind out some wins when the puck isnt going into the net, granted..

My probem though is what does all that have to do with being manhandled on the ice? Where is the pride?

Sedins get knocked around and who is there to step up? Edmonton scores 4 goals in ten minutes, where is the pushback? Not a fight, barely even a decent hit..

The lack of intensity and pride is what most disturbing to me and that has less to do with the roster.. its for this reason that I understand why people want the coaching changed asap, even though I dont think yoi make the change right now during the season

Archived