The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks

kanucks1

I'll be honest...looking at our roster of forwards does not make me exude confidence in this group.Hopefully Jensen can inject some life into our PP (worst in the league).

Canucks will have to keep the score close..I say Canucks 3-2 in the SO

Sort of already posted, just a different tweet on it.

Not so sure about the lines though (or at least not what I would have done with us already having trouble taking faceoffs). Maybe this instead:

Sedin Sedin Jensen

Higgins Schroeder Burrows

Sweatt Lapierre Hansen

Sestito Ebbett Pinizzotto

Hansen and Burrows could be swapped I guess as well, as Schroeder has been playing with Hansen more than Burrows so it'd keep some familiarity for him. We'll see how it ends up working out.

Interesting move starting Jensen on the first line. He will likely look good to start, pop a few goals in his first few games, have the inevitable defensive lapses any young rookie would have, get demoted to a lower line and then we get to read page after page of people crying that AV needs to put him back on the first line to increase his production.

I like the move but it's like Gillis and AV are gluttons for punishment.

If Jensen can play well with the Sedins I actually like those lines. Sweatt and Schroeder had some chemistry down in Chicago. I would rather have Raymond on the third line and Lappy on the fourth but that's what happens when you have this many injuries.

For those doom-preachers, we have our entire second line out of the lineup. The whole thing.

Lines in SJ: Daniel-Henrik-Jensen / Higgins-Burrows-Hansen / Sweatt-Schroeder-Lapierre / Sestito-Ebbett-Pinizzotto

Don't mind this line up ..... but what the heck is going on with the Canucks this season :

- it has been injuries after injuries (latest one to Raymond thought it was April's fool joke)

- parade of Wolves players, I barely can recognize the team

- line ups change like i change underwears & socks (sometimes twice a day when i go to the gym)

- can't score a f*&*&*g power play goal ... and we used to dominate PP in the league in the last couple years

- the goalie's soap opera continue and been a distraction (me think)

- too many tight games and our offense is not what it use to be (Kesler would not make a difference either)

,,,, did I miss anything ?

But we are still winning games and still playoffs bound.

Hope we get a win tonight and keep up with Minny

:canucks: GO CANUCK GO :canucks::towel: :towel::towel:

Archived