The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Columbus are said to be buyers

"one of the TSN dudes in twitter" isn't really a valid source.... A name of one of the TSN dudes IS a valid source.

And yes, I would trade Raymond for a CLB 1st any day of the week, but the Jackets probably don't do it. I think that Raymond would resign for a few years at about $2.5 or so with us.

I'm probably in the minority, but I like to see teams like Columbus make the playoffs. They desperately need it there to keep afloat. Also, nothing would make me happier than to see Rick Nash miss out on the playoffs in New York and have the Blue Jackets make it in without him.

And the most important part of the Jackets making the playoffs, having Onrait say "BOBROVSKY," every second night.

As per one of the TSN dudes in twitter

CBJ are buyers and rumoured to be willing to part with one of their 1st rounders for scoring help....

Sounds soooo tempting with Raymond being a UFA at years end. Can we sign him? Will he sign? Very very tempting

Raymond, Higgins, Booth and Ballard for 2 picks. The New York one and their own one.

Goalie trade to get another first, plus a few other movements(2014 1st and 2013 3rd), and we could take 5 first rounders this year. Skip the rebuild. :P

I'm probably in the minority, but I like to see teams like Columbus make the playoffs. They desperately need it there to keep afloat. Also, nothing would make me happier than to see Rick Nash miss out on the playoffs in New York and have the Blue Jackets make it in without him.

And the most important part of the Jackets making the playoffs, having Onrait say "BOBROVSKY," every second night.

Raymond, Higgins, Booth and Ballard for 2 picks. The New York one and their own one.

Goalie trade to get another first, plus a few other movements(2014 1st and 2013 3rd), and we could take 5 first rounders this year. Skip the rebuild. :P

"one of the TSN dudes in twitter" isn't really a valid source.... A name of one of the TSN dudes IS a valid source.

And yes, I would trade Raymond for a CLB 1st any day of the week, but the Jackets probably don't do it. I think that Raymond would resign for a few years at about $2.5 or so with us.

Archived