The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Mason Raymond being shopped?

I kinda agree, granted he's been playing with Raymond which is more of a 2nd liner type and Hansen. So he's been given a chance,

I would like to see Burrows and Schroeder and see what they can do.

Would be nice to see Burrows Schroeder and Kassian, maybe we'll see that by the end of the week.

I'm probably in the minority that would be happy with trading Raymond for a 2nd rounder. Higgins will likely get 1.5-3M, while Raymond will get 3-4, and I'd rather have Higgins at that money than having to justify Raymond's contract by putting him on the 2nd line (yuck).

I'm probably in the minority that would be happy with trading Raymond for a 2nd rounder. Higgins will likely get 1.5-3M, while Raymond will get 3-4, and I'd rather have Higgins at that money than having to justify Raymond's contract by putting him on the 2nd line (yuck).

Raymond is not being shopped. Why would the Canucks trade him. I think the Canucks should just look to move Lu and stand pat on any other moves. This years team is not going to win a Stanley Cup. Why mortgage the future for this years team. Not worth it.

Archived