Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIGER SINGH

Kesler coming back

69 posts in this topic

Just yesterday I was hearing he'd be 2 weeks away from just skating with no contact. I'd still rather see him rested until a game or two before the playoffs.

I guess MG will say that this is our trade deadline acquisition.

intense-soccer-fan-gif.gif

Which Kesler is coming back through? Nude model Kesler, or 40 goal Kesler.

Please don't come back if not 100% and not being able to make a difference.

I don't think this is a coincidence that this comes out two days before the deadline.

I think Gillis has already got his speech planned about how getting Kesler back is like acquiring a second line center.

Kesler should take some time off even when the docs say he can play... Were going to need him to play big for us in the playoffs.He should maybe come back if the Canucks need him in the first round. Otherwise he should come back for the second round??

So much can happen in the next couple of days but after that each team has to work with what it has. No matter, I still think Gillis is going to get a center, maybe even 2.

Biggest trade deadline improvement in the West without having to give up anything.

Hopefully he stays healthy this time.

Kesler should take some time off even when the docs say he can play... Were going to need him to play big for us in the playoffs.He should maybe come back if the Canucks need him in the first round. Otherwise he should come back for the second round??

Kesler is coming back???? Whatever. Sigh.

With all his injuries (fluke related or not), it's been a long time since he was an award-winning 2nd line center, and last we saw him he wasn't even worth a 2nd line center.

Best case scenario is that he'll need half a season to get up to NHl game-ready (a conditioning stint in the minors would be useful, if his ego could suffer such a thing ;) ).

Worst case scenario is that he'll be intro'd after the Canucks' first round playoff exist and quoted as pretending he's not using his injuries as an excuse for his lack of performance. Heard it before, several times, very old.

Whenever he's declared fit. Add at least two games or one week whichever is longer.

He is officially a Ming vase IMHO so it will be interesting to see if he can even play at his old level of intensity. If he can't we all know what he will fall back on. It might not be pretty.