Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIGER SINGH

Kesler coming back

Kes has been out for far too long and when he came back he wasn't playing at all to his potential.. Hopefully this time he is ready to go, because we are paying him 5 mil and so far he hasn't lived up to that contract. Before he got his extension he was on fire, now that he has it I just don't see the same urgency... Blame it on the injuries but he's had a nice long vacation, let's see if he's ready for business.

Not fair; Kess got 41 goals the year after he signed his last contract. And played lights out in Nashville, legless in the SCF.

Down; but I don't blame lack of character...

Kes has been out for far too long and when he came back he wasn't playing at all to his potential.. Hopefully this time he is ready to go, because we are paying him 5 mil and so far he hasn't lived up to that contract. Before he got his extension he was on fire, now that he has it I just don't see the same urgency... Blame it on the injuries but he's had a nice long vacation, let's see if he's ready for business.