Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J529

Rihanna spotted at Kamloops Wal-Mart

31 posts in this topic

image.jpg

Fans spotted pop superstar Rihanna at a Wal-Mart in Kamloops, B.C., on Sunday. Pictures of Rihanna strolling through the store appeared on the social networking website Twitter Sunday afternoon. Store employees confirmed to a local radio station that the singer had stopped into the store. A Wal-Mart McDonalds’ employee said that she ordered a soft drink and donated to McHappy Day. According to witnesses, Rihanna rolled up to the Wal-Mart in a tour bus and spent most of her time in the ladies clothing section. After news spread of Rihanna’s appearance, Twitter users quickly chimed in. “Rihanna was in Kamloops at Wal-mart and I wasn’t aware of this. #Jealous #StupidDinner,” said user @HannahJohnson70. “My parents say Rihanna at Wal-Mart! Where the heck was I???” tweeted user @AlyssaGould. “Out of all places in Kamloops why would Rihanna go to Wal-Mart? Haha,” user @Teighlorduncan tweeted. Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ tour is scheduled to play at Vancouver’s Rogers Arena on Monday night. She was spotted on Friday shopping in a Calgary Foot Locker. She later performed at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday night.

Could've sworn this would be a dudeone thread.

Meanwhile, North Korean threatens nuclear war, much of the world is in financial and economic trouble and children are still starving in Africa.

Not poking fun @ the op but more the fact that is a news article

This threads wins all threads in all of CDC.

What's a "Rihanna"? And is it communicable?

maybe she needed an umbrella ella ella, she is in BC after all...

I'll won't recognized her even if I see her. That goes for most so called celebrities, which are a dime a dozen.

I'll won't recognized her even if I see her. That goes for most so called celebrities, which are a dime a dozen.

I doubt she's here to help our scoring woes. As far as I know she loves to get beaten

I doubt she's here to help our scoring woes. As far as I know she loves to get beaten

...she ordered a soft drink and donated to McHappy Day.