The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rihanna spotted at Kamloops Wal-Mart

J529

image.jpg

Fans spotted pop superstar Rihanna at a Wal-Mart in Kamloops, B.C., on Sunday. Pictures of Rihanna strolling through the store appeared on the social networking website Twitter Sunday afternoon. Store employees confirmed to a local radio station that the singer had stopped into the store. A Wal-Mart McDonalds’ employee said that she ordered a soft drink and donated to McHappy Day. According to witnesses, Rihanna rolled up to the Wal-Mart in a tour bus and spent most of her time in the ladies clothing section. After news spread of Rihanna’s appearance, Twitter users quickly chimed in. “Rihanna was in Kamloops at Wal-mart and I wasn’t aware of this. #Jealous #StupidDinner,” said user @HannahJohnson70. “My parents say Rihanna at Wal-Mart! Where the heck was I???” tweeted user @AlyssaGould. “Out of all places in Kamloops why would Rihanna go to Wal-Mart? Haha,” user @Teighlorduncan tweeted. Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ tour is scheduled to play at Vancouver’s Rogers Arena on Monday night. She was spotted on Friday shopping in a Calgary Foot Locker. She later performed at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday night.

Archived