The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Jay Boumeester TO STL

Also the prospects are terrible and the first rounder is protected if stl doesnt win a round. Then first would be deferred to next yr with flames getting a fourth rounder this yr. Any way you slice it Feaster lost BIG TIME

Pretty good to get 3 firsts in a deep draft. Maybe even 4 if they can dump Kipper for one.

Despite what people say about the Iginla deal, at least they're getting some first round picks to jump start the rebuild.

good trade for Calgary. The win is getting a 1st out of the giant pylon. BTW, why do you guys keep saying its a deep draft? Where did you guys see this?

Lol at everyone complaining that Gillis hasnt made a move yet..

Dont get me wrong changes need to be made and i hope he does..

But really did any of you want or think we would get jay bo???

Lol whiners

Wow, St Louis defence just got stacked.

Peitrangelo - Shattenkirk

Boumeester - Jackman

Polak - Redden

Russel

Boumeester will really thrive under the Blues offensive sort of defence. Look-out for some career numbers next season.

Every team in the West is getting better with trades right now. The Kings, Blackhawks and now Blues are stocking up and the Canucks sit on their asses.

Lol at everyone complaining that Gillis hasnt made a move yet..

Dont get me wrong changes need to be made and i hope he does..

But really did any of you want or think we would get jay bo???

Lol whiners

This is much better for St.Louis. They have a great Dcore now.

Its okay for Calgary. The goalie is already 26 and is basically nothing. Cundari has little upside, might be a bottom pair guy. But he is really small (5'9)

The real gravy is the 1st, although it is conditional. So they better hope they atleast get this years pick.

Its good that Calgary now has 3 1st Round Picks. But they should have gotten better prospects back in the last 2 deals.

Archived