The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis time to do something

J529

Trading starting to heat up with Bouwmeester and Regehr being traded.

Fed up of the never evering Luongo/Schneider saga. I really don't buy Gillis being in talks with multiple teams that is past "kicking tires" for Luongo. We've heard this before about mystery teams that were in talks/acquiring about Luongo before. Just BS he's putting out in hopes he drives up the market and price for Lui. Gillis mine as well do nothing at the deadline and call the season. Because the Canucks are one and done in the playoffs anyways. Interest in the Canucks is down with tickets being sold for less then face value. Speaks volumes about how bad this team really is. A house cleaning is needed. Montreal did it and they're looking pretty good. Ottawa a team with alot worst injuries keep finding a way to win.

I hope he stands still this season and goes in with what we have. Maybe a little move like Boyd Gordon etc..

Kesler is due back soon, and outside of 1 EDM slip up we have been one of the best the last 2 weeks.

People need to simmer down and think about the future as much as now. Jensen, Gaunce and 1st round picks are all we got so trading them will prove counter productive.

When was the last time a team won a Cup after not making any moves at the deadline, or significant acquisitions that offseason?

Gillis has to make some depth moves. Picks for 3rd liners. We have 5 AHL players on this team right now which is an absolute JOKE. MG, just find any random players you can to fill those holes. Jensen, Sestito, Pinizotto, Ebbett, Gordon and even Schroeder should not be in the NHL. You don't replace Malhotra with Ebbett, Kesler with Schroeder and Booth with Pinizotto and expect to have success.

Big holes, and he hasn't filled them yet. If he doesn't do anything by the end of tomorrow the Canucks are getting their asses swept.

is that like.. 1 day before the Stanley Cup Game 7?...

anyway, I dont think JayBo is worth a first rounder with that cap hit, I would hold out on flaming MG until after trade deadline has passed

Everyone just take a breath and relax .

Save your rants or praises until after April 3.!

You don't know anything of what is going on behind the scenes.

We have specific needs, the market price is sky high, we have few draft picks and prospects. It will take a lot of resolve for GMMG to do nothing, think positive and let's see what happens.

Archived