The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis time to do something

J529

IMO, can't have Clowe till after tonights game. He's not dressing. Have a feeling Clowe is someone we've picked up. Last piece should be a 3rd line centre and cheap RH D. Please don't fall asleep on us MG. Get some of the Lappy, Higgins deadline magic going again.

Like a lot of you, I'm frustrated by the lack of any news out of Canuckville. I think the four teams interested in Lu may be a way of setting us up for the old "I tried" but who knows.

Right now, outside of Gillis, Gillman and AV, nobody is privy to what is going on inside the Canucks War-room right now. Until the deadline passes I will wait and hope that Gillis has something going and we will all be presently suprised. Remember no one saw the Hodgson deal coming so who knows.

I hope he stands still this season and goes in with what we have. Maybe a little move like Boyd Gordon etc..

Kesler is due back soon, and outside of 1 EDM slip up we have been one of the best the last 2 weeks.

People need to simmer down and think about the future as much as now. Jensen, Gaunce and 1st round picks are all we got so trading them will prove counter productive.

I hope he stands still this season and goes in with what we have. Maybe a little move like Boyd Gordon etc..

Kesler is due back soon, and outside of 1 EDM slip up we have been one of the best the last 2 weeks.

People need to simmer down and think about the future as much as now. Jensen, Gaunce and 1st round picks are all we got so trading them will prove counter productive.

Gillis has been trying to make deals for 3 weeks, working the phone harder that anyone else and coming up with Bill Sweatt.

this team needs Jagr, Clowe and Bozak but im not holding my breath.

i coud get behind this.

Sedin-Sedin-Jagr

Clowe-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Bozak-Hansen

Orr-LaPierre-Kassian

Do you even watch the games? We won because of Schneider not because of the forwards on the ice

Our goalie was better than theres. Kesler isn't going to come in and score at a 30g pace

And what if kesler or burrows, sedins one of them goes down. Gillis didn't do anything last year and we got a first round exit which was a complete embarrassment for a team 1yr removed from the cup final. There's 12 games left I don't think we will fix our problems in 12 games

Gillis has been trying to make deals for 3 weeks, working the phone harder that anyone else and coming up with Bill Sweatt.

this team needs Jagr, Clowe and Bozak but im not holding my breath.

i coud get behind this.

Sedin-Sedin-Jagr

Clowe-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Bozak-Hansen

Ott-LaPierre-Kassian

Archived