The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis time to do something

J529

ha he is! Always trying offend people ey.. It does not work bro sorry I see you do it to everyone!your hated, how can it be taken seriously?.. Just regular Joe schmo:) we dont expect nothing less ;) well least i have never had a fellow fan tell me to burn my jersey,you i see it frequently.

Honestly did people expect this team to be better with injuries from the start of the season were doing about the same as Ottawa they to have pretty much relied on goaltending to win them games so honestly im not even bothered

Yet people wanna think were better than that and should trade prospects for rentals if he can move Luongo somehow that would be ideal if not work towards the future window is closed no sense thinking we have a shot at a cup

Gillis needs to sell a little bit at the deadline, because the prices are ridiculously high.

Then, turn around and sell these picks for players at the draft, and come crashing out of the gates next year.

Don't blow up the whole team, but there are a lot of players on this team that people would pay a pretty penny for who are actually replaceable.

Hurricanes - Doug Weight (deadline)

Ducks - Chris Pronger

Wings - Brad Stuart (deadline)

Penguins - Bill Guerin (deadline)

Blackhawks - Marian Hossa

Bruins - Chris Kelly, Rich Peverly, Tomas Kaberle (all deadline)

Kings - Jeff Carter (deadline)

WAKE UP dumbass, teams don't win the cup by keeping the exact same roster after a first round exit and refusing to make deadline deals or big moves.

Maybe, just maybe if Gillis had some balls and got Kaberle instead of the Bruins getting him, our defensive injuries wouldn't have mattered and we'd have won the cup? Gillis is the pussiest GM ever.

What exactly do you think Gillis has been doing? Nothing? Just another wannabe CDC gm thread. Like MG is going to somehow find this post and be like,'oh wow well I guess it's time to do something'. News flash: GM MG gets paid a hell of a lot more than you and definetly does more. Since we don't have the full story it's pointless to rag on him over rumours. Just accept the way things have gone down hill and trust he is aware of the situation.

(Side note: in case GM MG sees this thread and my post I would like to offer myself as the canucks CDC management spokesperson or "information minister")

(Rates negotiable)

Archived