The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] 7 players including Canucks' Barker

It's just waivers guys, it's not like he's guaranteed to get claimed. People were complaining Gillis wasn't making moves, and now that he is preparing to, they complain about someone like Barker being sent down.

That's funny cause Dan Murphy made a point during last night's game about how Clowe said he would love to play in Vancouver and under AV again... But I guess you have more insider insight than Murph does... So I guess we'll take your obvious expert opinion on how Clowe feels about anything in the future. :rolleyes:

Not sure why the douchie-ness. I remember last season in a post game interview Clowe was asked which team his disliked the most in the league and he said Vancouver. I didn't get to watch the game last night due to having to study.

Not sure why the douchie-ness. I remember last season in a post game interview Clowe was asked which team his disliked the most in the league and he said Vancouver. I didn't get to watch the game last night due to having to study.

outside of 3-4 burnings this year (same as Edler/Bieksa in one game) i havent minded Barker, i hope he stays with us as a depth guy.

He's actually looked good moving the puck up at times, makes a good first pass out of the zone.

Archived