The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Clowe sweepstakes down to two teams.

Apparently a 1st round and a 2nd round from Rangers according to Team 1040, waiting on Clowe to approve it

Bob McKenzie says 2nd and 3rd, plus a conditional 2nd if he re-signs. If this is the case, I would love to have seen Clowe here, but if the first deal that 1040 said, not interested in giving up the 1st

Sigh

Look at it this way, having Clowe go to a team that won't make any difference in the playoffs (eg. Rangers - if they even make it) is still a positive since he won't go to a team that is an actual threat.

I still feel there is a way MG can add some size/grit without selling the future if this Clowe thing doesn't work in the Canucks' favor.

I can't stand Clowe. Hope he goes to the Rangers. He hasn't scored a single goal this year... why does everyone want him?

Apparently a 1st round and a 2nd round from Rangers according to Team 1040, waiting on Clowe to approve it

Bob McKenzie says 2nd and 3rd, plus a conditional 2nd if he re-signs. If this is the case, I would love to have seen Clowe here, but if the first deal that 1040 said, not interested in giving up the 1st

Sigh

Archived