The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Now that Clowe is gone, who's left with size and scoring ability?

Italia2006

We don't need any more size, we need a player who can score. Kesler is coming back, Sestito is ???? massive, and the Canucks are generally not physical anyway. We need a SCORER. A mix between Raymond and Hansen, if you will.

I'd love to get Ott. A pest with pretty good faceoff abilities and he gives the kind of grit that we need in the playoffs. I just saw him rip a shot top shelf on Vokoun. I think Gillis was trying to get him last year. We could use another centre. You can never have too much depth in the playoffs.

I'd love to get Ott. A pest with pretty good faceoff abilities and he gives the kind of grit that we need in the playoffs. I just saw him rip a shot top shelf on Vokoun. I think Gillis was trying to get him last year. We could use another centre. You can never have too much depth in the playoffs.

I wanted Clowe but Ott makes alot of sense, seeing as ryan Kesler is unlucky, be advised to get Roy some back up, can never be too deep at Center and LaPierre hasnt sold me yet this year

loved him jumping on the bench there and swinging , can he play at all ?

Vandermeer-Ott-Kassian could be a good time

Archived