The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Final Ideas for Tomorrow

Jason Pominville- I would LOVE to add pominville, he is a great all around player who would be a perfect fit here. My proposal: Raymond, Sweatt, 1st, 2nd. FAVORITE

Ryan Jones- Would be a great addition to the third or fourth line, fairly easy to get. My proposal: Weise and a 3rd.

Jamie McBain- He would be a nice addition, young, big, decent two way d-man, cheap and right-handed! My proposal: Alberts, 2nd, 4th.

or

Cody Franson- Big fan, hes big, young, mobile, good two-way d-man, cheap and right handed! Pretty much a better mcbain. My proposal: Raymond (If he doesnt get traded in another deal, if he is traded, replace him with hansen), Alberts and a 2nd/3rd

Wayne Simmonds/Sean Couturier- Both big, young power forwards with lots of potential (id rather couturier) My Proposal: Luongo and a 3rd

Sign Marty Turco

Sedin Sedin Burrows/Kassian

Couturier/Burrows Kesler Pominville

Higgins Roy Hansen

Pinizotto Lapierre Jones

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Tanev

Garrison Franson/McBain

Schneider

Turco

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS

Daniel Sedin ($6.100m) / Henrik Sedin ($6.100m) / Alexandre Burrows ($4.500m)

Sean Couturier ($1.375m) / Ryan Kesler ($5.000m) / Jason Pominville ($5.300m)

Chris Higgins ($2.500m) / Derek Roy ($4.000m) / Jannik Hansen ($1.350m)

Steve Pinizzotto ($0.600m) / Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) / Ryan Jones ($1.500m)

DEFENSEMEN

Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m) / Kevin Bieksa ($4.600m)

Alexander Edler ($5.000m) / Chris Tanev ($0.851m)

Jason Garrison ($4.600m) / Cody Franson ($1.200m)

GOALTENDERS

Cory Schneider ($4.000m)

Marty Turco ($0.500m)

RETAINED SALARY TRANSACTIONS (0.214% of upper limit)

Roberto Luongo ($0.053m—1.0%) David Booth ($0.043m—1.0%) Keith Ballard ($0.042m—1.0%)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)

SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,713,333; BONUSES: $450,000

CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $36,667

I cut it close..... but amazing roster!

I didnt want to but i had no room for ballard so include him in a trade somewhere.

For fun: Just wondering if you would do this, and yes i realize it is highly unlikely, highly.

Luongo, Edler, Raymond, 1st, 1st for Alex Ovechkin

How does losing a great big two way forward who is 22 for Luongo and his massive contract to go along with Bryzgolovs contract an improvement?

Luongo is an elite goaltender, but give your head a shake, they aren't going to spend 11M a year on goalies. Bryzgolov would have to be already gone , and we would have to give up way more than Luongo and a 3rd LOOOL

How does losing a great big two way forward who is 22 for Luongo and his massive contract to go along with Bryzgolovs contract an improvement?

Luongo is an elite goaltender, but give your head a shake, they aren't going to spend 11M a year on goalies. Bryzgolov would have to be already gone , and we would have to give up way more than Luongo and a 3rd LOOOL

Torres for a 2013 3rd round draft pick.

If we can get something for Louie out of TOR, that would be nice too.

Otherwise, I would stick with the lineup we have. Raffi's character and grit would round out the team and give us a good shot at the cup if we're healthy and Schneider does what he does best.

Torres for a 2013 3rd round draft pick.

If we can get something for Louie out of TOR, that would be nice too.

Otherwise, I would stick with the lineup we have. Raffi's character and grit would round out the team and give us a good shot at the cup if we're healthy and Schneider does what he does best.

Archived