Canucks Community

What line should Kesler play on?

J.I.A.H.N

With Kes coming back i would like to see

sedins, burrows

higgins, kes, jensen

mayray, roy, hansen

wiese, lappy, kassian

i think this will give us ability to run 4 lines which is needed in playoffs. if jensen does not work before his 5 games up slot kassian in on second and fill hole with whoever is the next best option for 4th line. We b ok as long as no one gets hurt! good luck boys, get er done.

If (like the past 3 seasons) he is used as a shutdown guy then the 3rd. If Roy is used as the shutdown guy then Kesler goes to second

2nd:

Raymond-Kesler-Hansen

3rd:

Higgins-Kesler-Kassian

I think that would look pretty good. But we'll just see how the coach plays him and how he does. Keep in mind he is coming off a rough season/year with nothing but the injury bug hitting him so maybe (at least to start) limited ice time to ease himself into it would be good/ideal

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Raymond - Kesler - Burrows

Higgins - Roy - Hansen

(Booth?) - Lapierre - Weise

Holy crap, boy did i overreact for not getting anyone. If everyone is healthy, which is a huge if, that is definitely a cup winning top 9. Kesler just has to show up. Sedins rarely score anyways, unless we're playing the Sharks.. Kesler is the only question mark going into the playoffs.

Which is good, give him a reason to do well. He has the 2nd biggest ego on the team, time for him to regain his throne.

I'd rather 3 scoring lines than loading Kesler on the top line. Here's a playoff-ready lineup with size, speed and skill consistently throughout the lineup. That's how Boston and L.A won Cups, and is what MG has been trying to emulate by drafting big guys with skill.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian (this line worked well and Kassian has some confidence coming from the AHL and scoring a beauty)

Burrows - Kesler - Higgins (Burr-Kes have proven chemistry, Higgins is leading us with takeaways: a great defensive line)

Raymond - Roy - Hansen (very speedy line but all 3 guys are great defensively)

Jensen - Lapierre - Weise/Sestito (good size and skill to score as well, Booth comes in when he's healthy)

Archived