The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just saw what tsn insiders said

yete

I don't think the Leafs will do anything significant. They are the longest non-playoff team in the League. Nonis is about to bring them to the promised land for the first time in a long time.

All he could do is mess it up at this point. Even if the Leafs go out in 4 straight, it is a successful year that was not expected by Loaf Nation, nor most of the pundits.

They will tinker down the road. Won't make a splash this year.

29 million is 29million,you walk in and tell your boss you just cost him 29 mill. with no ROI. and you will be on the unemployment line.

Gillis will find a trade partner, or hang onto Lou until he does, it doesn't make sound business sense to do otherwise.

The only thing for certain is that these boards will erupt with MG criticism tomorrow. My best guess is that TO adds a veteran backup. Reimer is young, cheap, and playing very well. There's hardly a reason to do anything except cushion him with a seasoned mentor; whatever this year's version of Roloson or Khabibulin is.

Would you feel better about going into the playoffs with Lu and Schneids or Schneids and Scrivens ?

an extra toronto piece of garbage scrub isnt going to make me want the latter

hopefully if Toronto is in the mix its a 3 way and we get a player we actually NEED from another team.

Bro you have no idea what yur talking about. if there is no trade there,s no trade. this lie about keeping him untill there,s a deal is BS. you have no cap space if he is around with no takers before next season starts he will be bought out.

To be honest for signing that dumb contract you should have to pay the piper and learn from it. and theres a few other teams in the same boat.if burke did anything to make me happy he did not sign dumb contracts like this.

Archived