The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Kiprusoff going nowhere(retiring at end of the year.)

If the guy loves the Flames so much, can't he agree to play a measly dozen games in another city and let the struggling Calgary get some assets in return? No one said he has to move. It's a month... +play-offs, but I mean, if he goes to Toronto that's what, 4 or 5 games?

If the guy loves the Flames so much, can't he agree to play a measly dozen games in another city and let the struggling Calgary get some assets in return? No one said he has to move. It's a month... +play-offs, but I mean, if he goes to Toronto that's what, 4 or 5 games?

He's probably THE player I hated the most simply because he plays on another team, specifically the Flames. Before VAN got Luongo that is.

You know if he's willing to sign as a back up..... Vancouver and Abbotsford are a short hop away. Some VAN fans would hate it but could take comfort in knowing that more CGY fans would.

:bigblush:

Guest Gumballthechewy

Oh man Calgary blew it...

What Kipper should have done is only told mangenment about retiring then Calgary's GM could have convinced him (with money) to be traded for assets then just retire immediately or whatever.

Then between that and the Iginla business Calgary's GM could at least go down as the biggest troll in NHL history. :P

Archived