The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Bishop to lightning

I don't understand why Yzerman doesn't just go out and finally get a proven Goalie. Bishop and Lindback are still unproven band-aids Meanwhile the offensive juggernaut in front is ageing and likely to miss the post-season.

two 2nds, a 3rd, a 4th + Conacher and they still have two unproven goalies.

I don't care if it's written in the sky. The forum has rules and you do nothing but piss off the rest of us by not following them. No one is going to think better of you because you posted a thread 8 seconds before the next guy who was courteous enough to post a linkable thread. You sir are a numpty.

I don't care if it's written in the sky. The forum has rules and you do nothing but piss off the rest of us by not following them. No one is going to think better of you because you posted a thread 8 seconds before the next guy who was courteous enough to post a linkable thread. You sir are a numpty.

He has been reminded about this several times in the past few days. I have every right to vent my frustrations at this point. And by the number of "+1's" my posts are getting, it's clear i'm not alone with my feelings

I would have taken less for Luongo.

Jeez just terrible for Tampa Bay. Bishop is better than Lindback but both are the same in that they are unproven with starter upside. Then Andrei Vasilevsky later on.

Conacher was having a great season...

I'm shocked. Great move for the Sens.

Archived