The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Torres to SJ

Spoosh

Two 2nds for Murray?

Two 2nds and a 3rd for Clowe?

Morrow for Morrow?

A 3rd for Torres?

None of these deals are reasonable. IMO the best deal of the deadline was for Pomminville. Which I would have loved to see the Canucks go after, but I don't think we had the pieces to match Minny's offer.

Two 2nds for Murray?

Two 2nds and a 3rd for Clowe?

Morrow for Morrow?

A 3rd for Torres?

None of these deals are reasonable. IMO the best deal of the deadline was for Pomminville. Which I would have loved to see the Canucks go after, but I don't think we had the pieces to match Minny's offer.

Torres was great when he was with us. He's worth far less now with his suspension history. I like the guy but he's not THE missing piece. Roy fits that bill infinitely more.

CDC just got their shiny new toy on Christmas Eve and now some are bitching that they didn't get an even shiner one on Christmas day. Torres wouldn't have made these people happy anyways

hmmmmm.... now where's the grit for our team?

Kesler is the only one that can provide that in the top six with Booth out and Clowe to the Rangers....

Sestito hits hard but is too slow to catch up to anyone to hit.... Pinizzotto is similar.... Lapierre also has gotten alot slower.

Hansen is too busy creating offense and has forgotten how to hit.... Kassian hasnt hit the same since his couple of suspensions a few years ago....

Great job at addressing our needs for grit and penalty killing Gillis!!! I admire your hard work this deadline!!!!

Archived