The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What If? Time for all to step up

Tiers

Well, here we go deadline is passed and we now know where the team stands, no more what if's for players. Its all about a final run at the playoffs, we have 2 number one goalies and a lot of character left on our team.

WHAT IF?

- we for the first time in a long time WE get behind our team in all areas

- we all start positive threads on our future

- we put aside who's the number one goalie ...it does'nt matter for the rest of this season both are capable of winning games

add your own what ifs to this thread...

This is the team we have I for one am going to pull for them in all areas.

Well, here we go deadline is passed and we now know where the team stands, no more what if's for players. Its all about a final run at the playoffs, we have 2 number one goalies and a lot of character left on our team.

WHAT IF?

- we for the first time in a long time WE get behind our team in all areas

- we all start positive threads on our future

- we put aside who's the number one goalie ...it does'nt matter for the rest of this season both are capable of winning games

add your own what ifs to this thread...

This is the team we have I for one am going to pull for them in all areas.

ya I see how these replys really help the situation...

we now know what we have and unless you really dont like hockey or prefer picking a new team when things dot go your way I suggest as I stated that those who care find ways to get behind the Canucks or take it elsewhere...what are your options ? Stop watching if you are unhappy cause this is what we have for now

jeesh...

ya I see how these replys really help the situation...

we now know what we have and unless you really dont like hockey or prefer picking a new team when things dot go your way I suggest as I stated that those who care find ways to get behind the Canucks or take it elsewhere...what are your options ? Stop watching if you are unhappy cause this is what we have for now

jeesh...

FANBOY ? I am 50 years old seen a lot of hockey ...played when I was young...

Is it not obvious that this is the team we have NOW and there is no changing that after this deadline so ? what can you do

I choose to get behind them NOW because I like Hockey.

Whether or not you agree this is almost the same team that went to the cup finals and won the Pres's trophy 2 years in a row and it is a shortened season with a lot of injuries but STILL there is a chance for them to make a playoff run...Why not? At any moment any team can win or lose with the current parity in the league.

BTW are there NO fans left that want to support the team and at least try being positive?

I find being overly positive when its unwarrented just leaves me extremely dissapointed in the end.

I prefer to be realistic, that way im not blinded by the teams obvious deficiencies, and when they collapse it doesnt sting as much.

Is it not obvious that this is the team we have NOW and there is no changing that after this deadline so ? what can you do

Whether or not you agree this is almost the same team that went to the cup finals and won the Pres's trophy 2 years in a row and it is a shortened season with a lot of injuries but STILL there is a chance for them to make a playoff run...Why not? At any moment any team can win or lose with the current parity in the league.

BTW are there NO fans left that want to support the team and at least try being positive?

A plea to fans of the Vancouver Canucks:

Lets's please change our perspective.

1. Goaltending wins championships. 2 #1 goalies is always better than zero #1 goalies.

2. Goaltending makes the Canuck harder to play against. More than anything else. Our goalies give us our best chance to win.

3. The Canucks goaltending is stronger now than ever. Luongo is as good as he was winning gold/past playoffs. Schneider is better now than he was during the last run.

4. The salary cap means nothing from now till the end of the playoffs. No sense in crying over spilt milk.

5. We will probably never be this deep in goal. Ever. Appreciate it.

Luongo + Schneider not Luongo or Schneider.

The management said yesterday they needed to add pieces to go all-in AFTER adding Roy.

They added nothing else.

I wonder what Aquilini is thinking about that statement now as the fans ask themselves if spending $1000 to take their family to see a team that management doesn't even think can go all the way is worth the money. oh hey Luongos in tonite, the guy that doesnt really want to be here....

cue Mason Raymond and Andrew Ebbett.......ALL-IN.....eh ?

So what you're saying is, making positive threads on CDC will help the team win? LOL

Yup I'm pretty sure management and players all come on here to get inspiration and a positive attitude from the fans will cover the flaws of the team and will lead to success on the ice. hahaha

Archived