The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***Updated*** Emotional Roberto Luongo, "My Contract Sucks" - Continues To Wait For Trade

Vancouver Canucks 30

???? I love Luongo but wth why all the bleeding hearts for him?

1. If he was truly desperate to get out of town he could have waived his NTC which would have helped Gillis a lot.

2. He is being paid a sick sick amount of money to practice and stay in shape... not too shabby at all.

3. He needs to suck it up, realize he is not bigger than the team... if it doesn't improve the Canucks why would Gillis trade him, instead of saying his contract sucks he should start playing like he deserves that contract at all - then it would be moot.

1. If he was truly desperate to get out of town he could have waived his NTC which would have helped Gillis a lot.

2. He is being paid a sick sick amount of money to practice and stay in shape... not too shabby at all.

3. He needs to suck it up, realize he is not bigger than the team... if it doesn't improve the Canucks why would Gillis trade him, instead of saying his contract sucks he should start playing like he deserves that contract at all - then it would be moot.

Luongo pushed for his massive huge deal till the end of time and handcuffs Vancouver on 29/30 teams,

waits till the deadlines over and then comes out saying .....oh my poor contract....scratches his head why no one grabbed him.

whoa is me.....

seriously ?

guy looks like a head case again, fully mind checked and pretty much all on his own dealing.

He got greedy for Florida and now he's got nothing accept an overpaid backup role.

If he didn't routinely look uninspired and get ventilated Cory wouldnt have had the opportunity to take his job in the first place.

on the upside we dont have Ben Scrivens as a backup right now.

Archived