The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Problems Questions, Playoffs

Van40

1. Gillis has screwed up the luongo saga tremendously. How in the world are you going to trade luo for fair value in the off season when Bernier, Miller, Mike Smith, and possibly Bryzgolov are going to be available.How??? Thanks MG

2. Acquired Roy. But nothing else why?? This team clearly lacks depth in general.

3. Stop complaining about the lack of powerplays Gillis. Seriously stop whining. Shutup and let your coaches and players figure it out.

4. For the love of god bring Kassian back up and slot him next to the sedins.

With all that ranting out of my system, were not a terrible team. I know I said we lack depth but if we stay healthy and guys like the sedins and kesler and our goalies and also edler can catch fire....they could literally drag this team to a cup final. After that all bets are off.

Good Day.

Oh Columbus had a better trade deadline today...just saying.

I completely agree with you on everything you said apart from Edler catching fire. I am convinced he is playing hurt and once he is healthy, he will be a-ok

Gillis does not deserve Luongo, I really really feel for the guy.

I agree, we're not a horrible team. Staying healthy is key to the cup. We have one of the best healthy lineups overall. Jennings duo goalies, former Selke, 2 Art Ross, Hart, Ted Lindsay. Core from 2011 still mostly intact.

Archived