Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Problems Questions, Playoffs

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Van40

Van40

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

1. Gillis has screwed up the luongo saga tremendously. How in the world are you going to trade luo for fair value in the off season when Bernier, Miller, Mike Smith, and possibly Bryzgolov are going to be available.How??? Thanks MG

2. Acquired Roy. But nothing else why?? This team clearly lacks depth in general.

3. Stop complaining about the lack of powerplays Gillis. Seriously stop whining. Shutup and let your coaches and players figure it out.

4. For the love of god bring Kassian back up and slot him next to the sedins.

With all that ranting out of my system, were not a terrible team. I know I said we lack depth but if we stay healthy and guys like the sedins and kesler and our goalies and also edler can catch fire....they could literally drag this team to a cup final. After that all bets are off.

Good Day.

Oh Columbus had a better trade deadline today...just saying.

#2 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,333 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 topbananas

topbananas

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

I completely agree with you on everything you said apart from Edler catching fire. I am convinced he is playing hurt and once he is healthy, he will be a-ok

Gillis does not deserve Luongo, I really really feel for the guy.
stan smyl 2.0

Posted Yesterday, 09:07 AM

It's not 7.5 per year, Kesler's at 5 million and Malhotra's at 2.5 million

#4 Drouin

Drouin

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

I agree, we're not a horrible team. Staying healthy is key to the cup. We have one of the best healthy lineups overall. Jennings duo goalies, former Selke, 2 Art Ross, Hart, Ted Lindsay. Core from 2011 still mostly intact.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.