The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Far Will The Canucks Go (Post-Trade Deadline)?

westvandude

How far will the Canucks go in 2013 Playoffs?  

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know we have polls like this, but I'm curious after all these negativity from people post the trade deadline, how their realistic expectations have changed since the beginning of the season.

In addition, you could post what round you think they'll exit and you can come back in June and say I told you so.

Did they do enough? Not enough IMHO... If your giving up part of your future for a rental player in D. Roy, then I would expected them to commit themselves to going all out and make a run this year. Instead, they did enough to make the owners another boatload of money with 2 rounds of playoff home dates ($25-30 million).

Grow a pair GMMG!

Should have picked 1 more gritty/scoring wingers. Who cares if we had to give up a prospect or pick. Windows's close. Gillis claimed to make bold moves but has yet to other signing Luongo to a ridiculous contract and naming him captain then stripping him

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Roy Hansen

Raymond Kesler Kassian/ Booth??

Ebbett Lapierre Weise

Not strong enough for a long run

its funny how many crystal balls everyone seem to have right now to be honest nobody knows how far a team will go apparently the penguins won the cup already because they picked up the most players but until they actually play in the playoffs nobody knows how far a team will go all you can do is roll the dice and hope every clicks

in my eyes, on paper, this team is close to being AS GOOD as our 2011 group. if they can figure out the PP, start scoring goals on a consistent basis like they're capable of, they have the talent to make the conference finals... and who knows what happens from there.

anything can happen, got to get the ball rolling this month, be firing on all cylinders come May.

Very disappointing day!

I was so expecting Canucks to at least add another impact (top 9) player, as Gilman stated last night that they were not finnished and looking to add a few more pieces.

Sure Derek Roy is a nice addition, but he alone is not enough to put Canucks near the top of the contenders list.

I'm not happy the least bit the WIld landed Pominville.

As for Luongo, I had extreme doubt that he would get traded today, so I'm not surprised. But I did get excited (like I'm sure everyone did) when I heard he was pull out of practise early.

Archived