The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is there a problem between management/coaching and players?

PlayStation

Don't forget Samuelsson. He called out the management of the team.

There isn't a huge problem, otherwise guys like Clowe wouldn't be saying they'd like to play here. But there have been enough issues to cause concern.

we lost erhoff and he was huge for us going to the finals... again management ... i believe gillis will be fired and owners will see that all he is doing is playing it safe under the radar.... so agreed there is a management problem here... hiring bad gms and coach

Gillis' words are very vague (possibly on purpose). He said "there were discussions" he didn't say that there was ever a trade in place and he specifically asked Luongo to waive his NTC, which is what Roberto seems to be talking about.

I think there's a misunderstanding here, something like they talked about what teams Luongo would go to, so Gillis is saying yes there was talks about waving it for certain teams that Gillis was talking too, Luongo is saying no to that Gillis never came to him with a deal in place and asking him to waive the NTC to go to somewhere. The great media is twisting this, I think.

Are you all really totally content to stay misinformed??!!!

Are you all effing kidding me?!!

Context, you clowns. Unbelievable.

Presser: "Can you talk about Zack, tonight?"

AV: "Yeah, i thought Zack had some good shifts; physical when the opportunity was there. It was good to see him get a goal there in the end, even though the goal had no importance to the game, but y'know, for his confidence, i think it will be good. And i think it was a good first start."

Use your minds and due diligence. The goal came at 19:46 of the 3rd.

Thanks for making this thread. I also noticed the consitency about the Luongo to Toronto stuff. Someone, and it could be the media, is not telling the truth here.

As fo AV and Zack, not sure what is going on there, however sometimes there is nothing wrong with praising someone.

Archived