The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is there a problem between management/coaching and players?

PlayStation

The goal came at 19:46 of the 3rd.

Kassian: "Yeah, it was nice to score, we would have won with it being 3-0, so it wasnt that big of a goal.".

Yep, just another manufactured non-issue...AGAIN.

Why do i have this maligned faith that CDC might one day just be completely unpredictable and unbiased to offer real discussion?

The goal came at 19:46 of the 3rd.

Kassian: "Yeah, it was nice to score, we would have won with it being 3-0, so it wasnt that big of a goal.".

Yep, just another manufactured non-issue...AGAIN.

Why do i have this maligned faith that CDC might one day just be completely unpredictable and unbiased to offer real discussion?

So what?? There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for the coach to say it didn't matter and it will boost his confidence.

I know he's a pro athlete and it's not the same as a ten year old playing hockey but it doesn't help ur confidence once someone ELSE poiints out your goal wasn't important.

He can say it himself and its just his character. There is no freaking need for av to say it.

Are you all really totally content to stay misinformed??!!!

Are you all effing kidding me?!!

Context, you clowns. Unbelievable.

Presser: "Can you talk about Zack, tonight?"

AV: "Yeah, i thought Zack had some good shifts; physical when the opportunity was there. It was good to see him get a goal there in the end, even though the goal had no importance to the game, but y'know, for his confidence, i think it will be good. And i think it was a good first start."

Use your minds and due diligence. The goal came at 19:46 of the 3rd.

He praised his play for chrissakes. And the goal was a non factor.

Ill stray from condescending you. I transcribed that part of the AV presser for you. Read.

Y'all getting your knickers in a knot over something that never existed until that clown on the top of the page said so. And people were stupid enough to run with it without doing any research.

Still no need for av to say that it had no importance. He should keep his mouth shut after it was nice to see him get a goal.

When booth scored that empty netter he didn't say anything like that

Maybe... and this is just maybe... Since the Canucks lost 4-0 to the Oilers in the last game... in reality that goal actually had meaning... which I am sure it did in the dressing room and I bet he was congratulated for his goal to settle the score. Now in front of the media If AV or Kassian for that matter alludes to the fact that that was a sweet ass revenge goal in the dying seconds, the talk of how the Canucks are petty and spiteful and vidictive would have been the non stop talk of the town for the next week... Does that at all make sense?

Does it make sense that you are not privy to what is said between the coaching staff and players behind closed doors? Does it makes sense that Media Scrums are not the only way for these people to communicate to each other? That they infact do talk to one another without cameras and microphones in their face?

Don't speak as if you know how it feels to Kassian, maybe he is bummed out he did't get the glory and recogonition from the Coach as to the guy who avenged a pathetic outing against the same team... but so what he gets paid to play hockey period.

ya, the problem is that line between entitlement and pride.

start with entitlement, wait for the pride...

takes the canucks half a year usually to get their heads on straight and realize they want to win (except last year, never happened)...

HOPE that this last game was an indication of pride and confidence back...

Are you all really totally content to stay misinformed??!!!

Are you all effing kidding me?!!

Context, you clowns. Unbelievable.

Presser: "Can you talk about Zack, tonight?"

AV: "Yeah, i thought Zack had some good shifts; physical when the opportunity was there. It was good to see him get a goal there in the end, even though the goal had no importance to the game, but y'know, for his confidence, i think it will be good. And i think it was a good first start."

Use your minds and due diligence. The goal came at 19:46 of the 3rd.

Thats kind of what I thought was going on as soon as I read "AV said Kassians goal had no impact on the game"

People read too much into this stuff, and its being quote mined anyways.

If you want the real story its almost imperative that you find the source and read whats going on in its context.

He praised his play for chrissakes. And the goal was a non factor.

Ill stray from condescending you. I transcribed that part of the AV presser for you. Read.

Y'all getting your knickers in a knot over something that never existed until that clown on the top of the page said so. And people were stupid enough to run with it without doing any research.

Archived