Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmpunk

Play LuongoTomrrow

47 posts in this topic

Luongo will prove all the haters wrong; THIS SEASON.

AV will eventually come to his senses

Schneider needs redemption vs oilers. Play luongo vs flames, then 3 or 4 more times this season. He should get 4-5 of the next 12.

this isn't the game of feelings here play luongo during the back to back or when schneider faulters he has been standing on his head the past 7 of 8 games

this isn't the game of feelings here play luongo during the back to back or when schneider faulters he has been standing on his head the past 7 of 8 games

I think Schneider deserves this start.

Since we are starting down the last period of the season. But give Lu a game sometime in the next 3 games.

schneider is already " on a run", last 8 games .945 save % . luongo's last 5 games 887 save %

Luongo will be back in next soon I'm sure, but I don't see it being tomorrow

If Lu haters keep hating Lu even after he wins a cup, I'll wonder if they truly hated him or were just jealous they didn't have his skills

good last 2 games, not standing on his head and we lost both...why not play Luongo? It isn't about feelings so Schneider lost last 2, play Luongo, if he plays well let him get on a run. Seems like you are worried about Schneider's feelings

Luongo has alot on his mind and he wants to prove to all the low ball offers made by other GM's that he is worth a lot more than they all offered. He is fired up and ready for his run...back to back shutouts for Luongo if he starts the next 2!!

Nope. Play Schneider tomorrow, and 10 of the next 12 games. We need our number one to be ready for the post season

Nope. Play Schneider tomorrow, and 10 of the next 12 games. We need our number one to be ready for the post season

...and here we go again!! :sadno:

Luongo let his emotions get the better of him. Give him some more time to re-focus.

number one, as in Roberto Luongo right?

013113luongo.jpg?w=660&h=330&crop=1

As you can see, Luongo is #1 while Schneider is #35-so play Schneider 2/12 games as we have to get our #1 ready for the post season