The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mike Commodore Tweets About Lui's Presser Today

MJDDawg

I'm confused.

The fans should be embarrassed? Or the GM?

I don't see the fans calling out Lou for not being traded. I hear them calling out MG for him not being traded.

This isn't about wanting a man gone, this is about winning. It's a frickin' business decision.

Whatever happened to Luongo today had nothing to do with him. He needs to shut up and focus on hockey. Not sure why he is attacking fan base too, as it has nothing to do with us. Embarrassing for us? What?

He didn't say anything untrue, it wasn't Luongo's fault we lost, our team after game 2 was terrible

Whatever happened to Luongo today had nothing to do with him. He needs to shut up and focus on hockey. Not sure why he is attacking fan base too, as it has nothing to do with us. Embarrasing for us?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Shots at Luongo!? More like speaking out on Luongo's behalf, and he said nothing but the truth.

It's called playing in a hockey market. It's bigger deal to lose in the finals too, some loser teams like toronto Calgary or Edmonton not even making the playoffs for the past decade. Them too have been flaming their own players for years, why pick on us? That's my point. Why pick on Vancouver? Why not Edmonton? it's none of his business.

Archived