The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jim Vandermeer

Italia2006

Questioned this signing the instant it was made.

Totally pointless.

But, 'Nooo. It's good, cheap depth.' Really? For who? The Wolves?

If we go out and aquire a plug like Sestito directly after losing Volpatti, then it's quite obvious that Vandermeer is never going to put on a Canuck jersey. Then again, who cares? Our 4th line is always going to be a plug line that gets put into awful defensive zone situations.

im highly advocating that, we need that edge, other teams skilled guys worried, seriously,

those 3 running guys clean but running,

3 super skiled lines and one absolute thug athon line to handle bizness

Bingo, time to play hardball !

Someone goons a Sedin i want Sestito taking a suspension out on their star the very next shift.

Dont even retaliate first on their goon, go after their star first. then their goon.

take one of ours, were taking 2 of yours.

sick of this pacifist crap.

time to fight for each other boys and play with that psycho wolf pack mentality or be gone in 5 games first round.

I think people forget what wins cups. The biggest ingredient that wins cups is experience. Therefore I would take the line up we have and make sure we top out on that. Then the guys with less experience fall in line after unless they have exceptional defensive abilities.

My line up would look like this.

To be honest Eddler scares me in big games and always has. He is clumsy so on my team I would have traded him at the deadline and got Erhoff back here in his place to run the pp. But I don't the Canuck's hold the same opinion so obviously he will have to be in the line up.

Sedin Sedin Burrows ( Same old line, with the other two scoring lines they should be hard to key on and handle)

Higgins Kesler Kassian (bangers and muckers will surely wear down opponents create space and chances, speed is good)

Raymond Roy Hansen (Pure Speed the passing of Roy to keep team on there toes and cause teams to be on there heels)

Sestito Lapeirre Pinizzotto (28 years old and alot of AHL exp. and more experienced than Weise) (A punishing line)

Weise Schroeder Jensen

(Booth**) Ebbett Archibald

Gordon Gaunce Sweat

Bieksa Hamhuis

Garrison Ballard

Eddler Tanev

Vandermeer Alberts

Barker

The only guys without cup experience are Sestito, Pinizzotto, Garrison, Vandermeer. Everyone else has been to the dance at least once. So Canucks should be good for the playoffs and have alot of depth.

I dont know why some people wouldnt want him up he seems to be playing well on the wolves he's not going to get you a crap load of points but he will give you some added toughness that this team needs at the backend. Its not as if he has never played a NHL game I assume he has played his fair share.

i want that animal i saw that jumped on the other teams bench solo and started swinging, I'm sick of this kumbaya crap, Ebbett is uselss out there, if the 4th line of Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sesito arent on search and destroy missions targeting the other teams best asset then we will be gone in 5-6 games.

it's time to play hardball, stop pussyfooting around.

run out top 9 as much as possible 3 line scoring threat we should have now and save the goon line to deal with the other teams garbage and scum that are sure to be be gooning the Twins, Raymond, Burrows Hansen etc...

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sesito

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Jensen

Higgins-Roy-Hansen this could be legit

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

COSIGN !!!

i want that wolf pack mentality back.

maybe we need to go down to the dressing room and put the Rypien Tribute up to shake these guys.

Get the spirit of Ryp into them.

Vandermeer-Pinozzotto-Sestito with the green light to seek and destroy.

(not sold on LaPierre at all this year. maybe hes saving it but underwhelmed to say the least)

Yeah man. I think AV is holding Lappy back. Lappy is most effective when he runs his mouth. He's not afraid to back up his yapping either. I think he'd be a much more effective player without being on AV's "leash". And I agree, that is a perfect 4th line. I wish we could of got Torres though so we have that extra guy who can fill in for a suspended goon or vice versa.

I dont know why some people wouldnt want him up he seems to be playing well on the wolves he's not going to get you a crap load of points but he will give you some added toughness that this team needs at the backend. Its not as if he has never played a NHL game I assume he has played his fair share.

Archived