The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jim Vandermeer

Italia2006

When can the Canucks call him up with out having to go through waivers? I'd like to have his grit on the 4th line. I know he's a defenceman but he did play on the 4th line last year for the Sharks. He'd add some grit and leadership to this team. I'd much rather have him play on the 4th than have Ebbett there.

i want that animal i saw that jumped on the other teams bench solo and started swinging, I'm sick of this kumbaya crap, Ebbett is uselss out there, if the 4th line of Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sesito arent on search and destroy missions targeting the other teams best asset then we will be gone in 5-6 games.

it's time to play hardball, stop pussyfooting around.

run out top 9 as much as possible 3 line scoring threat we should have now and save the goon line to deal with the other teams garbage and scum that are sure to be be gooning the Twins, Raymond, Burrows Hansen etc...

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sesito

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Jensen

Higgins-Roy-Hansen this could be legit

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

i want that animal i saw that jumped on the other teams bench solo and started swinging, I'm sick of this kumbaya crap, Ebbett is uselss out there, if the 4th line of Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sesito arent on search and destroy missions targeting the other teams best asset then we will be gone in 5-6 games.

run out top 9 as much as possible 3 line scoring threat we should have now and save this to deal with the garbage and scum that are sure to be be gooning the Twins, Raymond, Burrows Hansen etc...

i want that animal that fought Lucic laughing, we need him up playing with Sestito and Pinnizzotto,

time to have that goon line just in case, no more games Gillis. protect your assets , its almost bordering willful gross negligence the amount of abuse the team allows to go unanswered to the Sedins, Raymond getting his back snapped, iBoychuk should have been mangled for that but we had noone in the lineup, ts disgusting, uber thug line. lets go.

Since Gillis did not acquire a descent amount of depth by the trade deadline. It's funny how knowing this team is not good enough to compete for a cup as is. We look to the scraps we have down in the minors for answers to help this team. The answers were out there but went to other GM's more qualified. Look for Hawks, Wild, or kings form the West. The Pens, Bruins or Habs in the East. I thought after last year we learned that we needed to get better to compete. I think we filled some holes when we lost players, but we didn't seem to upgrade. If we have I'm not seeing it.

run out top 9 as much as possible 3 line scoring threat we should have now and save this to deal with the garbage and scum that are sure to be be gooning the Twins, Raymond, Burrows Hansen etc...

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Jensen

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Jensen

Agreed. I want the other teams to be thinking twice.

If they're going to take runs our skills guys I want a guys who will make their skill guys pay the price.

We can't count on the refs to police the games, we've tried that before.

Who cares if it's dirty. If a thug gets suspended throw another one out there. If it gets us a cup I could really care less what the other teams or fans think about it.

Archived