Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super_Canuck

Hope the Leafs crash and Burn!

119 posts in this topic

Nonis thought of it as a "favour" by taking Luongo off our hands so I see why there wasn't an agreement. He wanted him for free.

Oh please. Nonis isn't the only GM out there that said no. It's just Toronto's media covering Toronto matters.

I think if Philly buys out Bryz that they would take him at that price.

Mason + 2nd + 2nd.

I would do it. Could even swap one of the 2nd's for a decent prospect if they choose.

If that was actually the offer, TO should have taken it. They would have been a much stronger team overall with Lu in net.

I'm glad that trade didn't happen. We need an impact player coming our way, even if it was MacArthur or a 6th Dman. Otherwise we're better off waiting till Summer.

I've been watching the Leafs crash and burn every year, pretty amusing.

I think if Philly buys out Bryz that they would take him at that price.

Mason + 2nd + 2nd.

I would do it. Could even swap one of the 2nd's for a decent prospect if they choose.

I was thinking the same thing that if Philly buys out Bryz, we could have a potential trade partner. As for the trade, I was thinking Lu straight up for Couturier

I was thinking the same thing that if Philly buys out Bryz, we could have a potential trade partner. As for the trade, I was thinking Lu straight up for Couturier

Don't they always?

Why does everyone hate Toronto again? Oh. Right.

Luongo says his contract is the "Anchor" preventing him from being traded, so with this in mind, I propose the following.

1) Canucks use one of their amnesty buy-outs to buy-out Luongo.'s contract after the season under the condition that Luongo re-signs with Vancouver at a salary that is marketable (let's say 3 years 4 mil per).

2) Canuck's agree to trade Luongo before training camp opens, obviously the canucks will get more for Luongo at a marketable salary.

-I like the loop holery in this proposal

-Canucks have the cash...Canucks get a decent return from Luongo. And Canucks unload the anchor without hurting the team.

Is this against the rules?

Flame away CDC nation......