The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

free the saniel dedins

Rate this topic

dayumm ugly betty looks hotter then watermelons mom.

Well thats your inbred mom and sister. Here let me explain your grandfather and his sister made your father and his sister then your father and his sister made your mother but your fathers sister died so your father and her child made a child that was you so now she is technically your mother and your sister.
  • Upvote 1

Well thats your inbred mom and sister. Here let me explain your grandfather and his sister made your father and his sister then your father and his sister made your mother but your fathers sister died so your father and her child made a child that was you so now she is technically your mother and your sister.

lul good one fruity

That was great. What does Durl have to say about this?

Took you almost 3 days to find that on the internet and use it against me? Real original.. im not surprised since this is coming from you who just repeats anything i say lul

Edited by Durl Dixsun