Sign in to follow this  
Saniel Dedin

free the saniel dedins

Rate this topic

I best put my request in before he gets to booked up.

Saniel can I get a picture of a girl with shoulder length black hair named Ashley shooting a zombie with a sniper?

what a sassy lady a ashley is doing a shot at a the zompie with the snipers

CYXmsfR.png

• Upvote 3

never a once has a saniel seen a movie that is a like a that so yes please does not judge if is a not a goods

RjVIwGW.png

My favourite thread on CDC. Yes <3 the Saniel

Saniel, you have steadfastly become my favorite reason to come to this forum. Major props for the entertainment man!

mmm young a love what a sexie time

whk3nA9.png

dayumm ugly betty looks hotter then watermelons mom.

• Upvote 1

what a sassy lady a ashley is doing a shot at a the zompie with the snipers

CYXmsfR.png

Excellent.

Now excuse me while I use this fine classy art work to get laid and anoint Saniel as my wingman.

hi saniel can you draw a picture of me pls

dayumm ugly betty looks hotter then watermelons mom.

Well thats your inbred mom and sister. Here let me explain your grandfather and his sister made your father and his sister then your father and his sister made your mother but your fathers sister died so your father and her child made a child that was you so now she is technically your mother and your sister.
  • Upvote 1

Well thats your inbred mom and sister. Here let me explain your grandfather and his sister made your father and his sister then your father and his sister made your mother but your fathers sister died so your father and her child made a child that was you so now she is technically your mother and your sister.

lul good one fruity

That was great. What does Durl have to say about this?

Saniel, would you be interested in participating in a game of CDC Mafia after the current one is finished? You're by no means obligated, of course. I simply wanted to put the option out there for you. It's pretty fun.

Saniel, can you please draw me a picture of you drawing a picture?

Edited by Alchemy Time

Saniel, can you please draw me a picture of you drawing a picture?

Sanielception

Took you almost 3 days to find that on the internet and use it against me? Real original.. im not surprised since this is coming from you who just repeats anything i say lul

Edited by Durl Dixsun